Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Well, Happy Father's day to the BA BA in our house, Troy, to my Dad, my Poppy, Bob, and Uncle Greg! Although I did take a few photos today and they are too cute and must be blogged, I am way too sleepy to blog them now, so I'll take care of it in the morning sometime. We had a nice Father's day today. I cooked a yummy meal for my Dad and Troy and gave them cards and presents. They loved it. It was Troy's first Dad's Day with our little Noodle (Sarah) and they had a lot of fun today playing on the floor.

I also just realized that as of this past Saturday, Bailey and Braden's visit is only 3 weeks away! I'm excited to see them and I know they're excited to see us. At least that's what they say when we talk to them on the phone.
To bed I'm heading...photos tomorrow, I promise!

No comments: