Monday, July 10, 2006

The Kids are here!

Heehee...Baba found me going for a ride in this cool basket and reading my POOH book. I love sitting here, it fits me perfectly!



Well, they made it! Troy's kids flew from Spokane on Saturday to visit for 3 and a half weeks. We have missed them a lot since they moved to Washington, but we enjoy the time we do get to spend with them once or twice a year. As soon as they got here Sarah woke up from her nap so they invaded her bedroom and she got a little overwhelmed. She just sat there taking it all in and staring at them. Sarah met them when they were able to visit us last Christmas but she was also still in the midst of the initial adjustment period herself. Sarah adored Bailey right away. She was climbing into her lap within minutes. She also didn't know what to think when she saw her Baba holding Braden on his lap just like he holds and plays with her. She stared at Troy holding Braden for a long time and then approached and got kisses, making sure of her place was still there. I think she's getting better with it, but she has been a bit more affectionate than normal since the kids have been here. We also went to the park today and they had a blast. Sarah just followed Bailey around and loved going down the slides over and over and over again. It was really cute to watch. Well, hopefully I will be able to come up with enough activities to keep these 3 kids busy for the next 3 weeks....(Pray for me!).

Look Mama's taking our photo so I can see the Baby on the screen! Aren't my new cute shoes from Lao Lao adorable?? I sure do like you, Bailey!


Awww, Baba's giving his boy some long overdue hugs!


Uh, Excuse me, Baba? Yeah, well, I just wanted to make sure my place on your lap was still available...I'm not sure I like the idea of sharing you yet!

Awww, Bailey loving Danny boy, he may be small, but he's a really old man! He'll turn 14 this on the 24th of this month!


Look, Mama, Bailey is my big sister and I think she's really neat. I like to sit by her and play with her.

Shhhh, Mama...I found Bailey's shoes, they're much more fun to walk in than mine!

Aren't her little fingers so graceful? OH...and those precious little baby feet that I met over 8 months ago...they're growing into cute toddler feet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow she is growing up to fast!