Sunday, August 20, 2006

Again in our church dress!

Well, taking the camera to church lately has become necessary to catch photos of those cute dresses! Since no one was in the nursery to watch the kids and Sarah was the only child that was under 2, we just went to the cry room, so I broke out the camera. I was playing around with the settings on the camera and got a couple of cute photos in black & white.
Aww...Mama look I think this bear needs some hugs from me! He's really cute.
Talk about some good bear hugs!
Aww, isn't she the cutest?

Look, it's a little tiny bear, I think I'll kiss him!
I like to just sit here, this table is just my size!


Mama, maybe we can shopping now? I'm ready with my shopping cart!

Bears, bears, bears, they're everywhere!

Hmm, I haven't found any groceries yet, Mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for that crying room it really comes in handy at times.