Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Little Cleaning Lady

So, from somewhere, my little Sarah got the "cleaning gene". I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong! I wish I had the gene myself, for me it's always been a struggle...a constant battle. I remember my Mom constantly getting on my case as a child, "clean your room," "Make your bed." etc, etc, etc.
Well, not with this girl! Sarah found the paper towels...took them to the dog's water dish, (not the most sanitary, I know) and began to wipe down everything in site! It was pretty cute so I had to let her continue for a bit and grabbed the camera before I got her cleaned up.


Uh, Hi Mama, I am just cleaning up my car...(maybe if I look all cute, she will let me keep my paper towel)

See, Mama...I figured out how to flip over this box and it still holds me and I can reach the window for you and get it nice and clean!


Look, keening, keening!

No comments: