Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year! (for real this time)

Since tomorrow is the official Chinese New Year, we went to the Library downtown today to a performance/celebration. It was fun, Sarah really loved the music and dancing and was having a ball up in the balcony where we were sitting.
See, Mama, I want to swing on the bar, like the little monkey that I am!





EEE, EEEE, EEEE

Hmmm, I'll have to think a little before I decide on that one...

Here is the Lion Dance, Sarah just LOVED it! She's been talking about it ALL DAY LONG!! It's a tradition in China when the Lion comes near you to feed it money and they say it will bring you prosperity in the New Year.






Here is our little one, pretending to dance....she thinks that somersaults constitue dancing for some odd reason. Either way, I couldn't resist that little bum!


That Baba of mine, is sooo silly!!!



Pretty Chinese Princess




1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh Wow.. I didn't realize that we had a this kind of celebration in SLC.... Next year I will make sure to attend hopefully with Tate!!

Lisa