Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Memorial Day...

...a little late. I took the camera with us the whole day, but do you think I took it out one time until we got home? We had a wonderful Memorial Day this year. We decided to take a long drive in the mountains. There is a potter that is an amazing artist that lives in a small town up there through our mountains and every year he has a sale Memorial Day weekend. Since my lovely little China Angel dropped my beautiful (and not cheap) mug he'd made, I wanted to replace it. So we took a beautiful drive up the mountains, spent some money on 3 beautiful pieces, then went shopping at the Outlet Mall that's in Park City. It was so fun...AND...I got some AWESOME DEALS!! I got a set of sheets for $11 (queen size!). I got Sarah an adorable outfit at Gymboree for only $12-a skirt and shirt and it's soo cute! At Children's Place I got a cute shirt and skirt for $11 and for next winter, the best deal of all!! I got her 2 shirts with matching pants for $2 each!! And they're so cute! Man, I love that Outlet Mall! I wish I lived closer to it...but then again, it could be way too dangerous!
Enjoy my Darling Daughter...



Doesn't she look like she's in pain in this one??

No comments: