Friday, April 04, 2008

March's Play Date

Due to having to say goodbye to my little buddy, I haven't been focussing enough on Sarah's Adventures and so I'm trying to get a little caught up here. This was our play date with our Chinese Adoptive friends we had beck on March 8th. We decided to go to the Zoo. We LOVE the Zoo and it ended up being a great day. It wasn't too cold, nor too hot, and wasn't very busy, either. We got to meet our baby giraffe, too, for the first time. She's a cutie!
Here is Sarah with Donna riding in Sarah's wagon. Our Zoo's newest addition!
These next three shots are my attempt to get a group photo...yeah, right. With this many cuties, it's impossible to get them all looking and smiling at the same time! Still, they're all adorable!



There's Lia and Emilie looking at the Lynx through the glass.

Sarah with Lia checking out the Lynx


Sarah decided that she's big enough to pull her wagon, ALL BY HERSELF!!












2 comments:

Paulette and Jack said...

Hi Sarah,
I'm new to actually blogging on this site. For the fun of it checked the link to those with"End of the Spear" as favorite movie. Was amazed at all the shared interests (especially the shooting - targets not too many Christian women there). Then the whole adoption thing. Just thought I 'd stop by and say hello. My page is www.oursummerblessings.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Susie said...

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear about your precious dog. He was beautiful even at the end. I am such a dog person as well. I don't know if I'll ever be able to face his death. I have started to blog again, and I hope no one will destroy it this time. Susie