Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Belated 4th of July!

On the 4th of July, we went to Sarah's very first parade EVER! It was a lot of fun. Before the parade started, she had a blast playing in the puddles that were created by the sprinklers.







My patriotic little girl!


And then, there is that goofy Baba!
The people in the parade were throwing out these popsicles. They were GREAT as we were sitting in the heat!
At the end of the night, we were waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the fireworks to start. Sarah was so sleepy. This was the first time that Sarah got to go to fireworks and watch them up close.
She was still happy even though she was so tired!
Since I have a new camera, from Christmas, for the first time I got to try out the fireworks setting. I think some of them turned out pretty cool.


















2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pictures!!

Dianne said...

I love her dress. So cute!!!