Monday, September 15, 2008

The State Fair

The past couple of weeks was our State Fair. We decided to take Sarah and we had a lot of fun. She rode this bouncy swing thing, they strapped her in and lifted her in the air on these major bungee cords and Troy helped her to jump really high and bounce. She LOVED it!! I thought she'd be a little afraid, but not my girl! She had a blast and the most beautiful gleeful smile the whole time. I had more fun watching her than I'm sure she had on that thing.



Troy would pull her legs down so she'd bounce up really high.


You can see how happy she was about it and wanted to tell me all about it when she was done!
Sarah's Baba couldn't resist getting the Chinese hat at one of the vendors...and then he just HAD to put it on.

My happy girl

This is her cute butterfly balloon that a clown made for her. It didn't last the night and popped one piece at a time throughout the evening, it was still cute while it lasted.





No comments: