Friday, November 07, 2008

Christmas and Birthday Photo Shoot

While my Mom and Grandma were visiting, we went and had our photos taken at Sears, and they did a wonderful job. We were able to take Sarah a few outfits and did Birthday, Chinese Outfit, and Christmas Photos all at the same time.







Here is the one I picked for the Christmas cards this year. I love the look on her face in this one.



And our BIG 4 year old!!



Don't you just LOVE this dress? Lao Lao got it for my girl and it's so cute!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

She has sure grown since the first time I met you at South Town. I can't believe she is already 4.

ForTheLoveOfOrphans said...

Do you have enough Christmas pictures yet? I think you need about 30 or so more.
She has a beautiful smile...
love, Angie

redmaryjanes said...

Hello there. I haven't seen you in such a long time. I saw that you are bidding on some items at my dear friend Daleea's auction site. Starfish is a wonderful cause.