Sunday, December 21, 2008

October train ride

Okay, so I'm a total slacker when it comes to this blog. I have been super busy and haven't even had time to load anything here. Finally tonight I spent some time getting a little caught up.
Back at the end of October, Sarah's Lao Lao and her Gigi (Grandma and Great-Grandma) came for a visit to be here to celebrate Sarah's birthday.
On this day, my Mom treated us all to a ride on the Historic Railroad train ride through the mountains. It was a beautiful ride and Sarah absolutely loved it.
For some reason, blogger mixed up the order of the photos I loaded.
Here is Sarah on the train, enjoying the outdoor car.
Gigi, Sarah and LaoLao

my Little Flower

Half way through the ride, we stopped and stretched our legs. Sarah go to play on the playground for a little while.



Ya gotta love that smile!!

Me and my Noodle

Sarah and her Baba on the train

Enjoying the train ride!


Weee, this is fun!!

3 generations!
WEEEEEEE!!

No comments: