Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Disney On Ice

Sarah's Lao Lao bought us tickets to see Disney On Ice and we went on the 14th. Sarah had so much fun, she's still talking about it and telling everyone! (friend, waitress, salesperson, etc!)
We were waiting for it to begin, and Sarah grabbed my neck and said, "I love my Mama!" Yeah, my heart melted.
Sarah and her Baba (again, he's closing his eyes...he's not 'high')

She got this adorable Ariel outfit from her Lao Lao last summer and her Poppa gave her money to buy her Ariel wand.


This was one of Sarah's favorite moments. Sarah's version of what happened goes like this, "Peter Pan told Captain Hook, 'Look out for the crocodile' and he didn't believe him. Then he fell back into his mouth, then he scoochieeed off the stage."
Sarah was clapping along to the songs


Sarah's favorite princess and prince





Afterwards, we played around a little before we drove home. Here is Sarah with her crocodile she bought with her money.

She was so excited she couldn't stop running around!
Waving goodbye to her friends...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo of her outside dancing is kickin'--wish I could have been there with you guys.
Love LaoLao

redmaryjanes said...

I love Sarah's photo, she is so cute!
I want to let you know that you are the winning bidder on two items at Sophia's Auction Blog.

Tawni said...

I lost your link & I found you on Lisa & Tate's! YAY!

Sarah has grown SO much!!!! She is beautiful!!

Tawni