Sunday, May 31, 2009

Play Date at the Zoo!

Yesterday we had our play date at the zoo. It was a lot of fun! Sarah had a blast and spent quite a lot of time playing with Preston...they were really fun to watch. Here is Sarah at the Asian highlands exhibit. They have a lot of things from China and Asia. This little room had this gong and they let the kids bring it outside to hit it.



Preston had his turn, too!


They had fun beating on the drum

I'm not sure what it was, but they found something was funny!



Playing with the chopsticks!

From R to L is Preston, Sam, Lindsey and Sarah




Sarah and Preston did the leading the parents around. They had their maps in hand and were prepared to tell us where they wanted to go!


Preston-"Look, Sarah, I think we should go over here!"
Sarah-"Okay, and then we'll go here next!"

The carousel was a favorite...can you tell?

This was at the Bird show...it's so cool that they have the birds trained to fly right over your head. After I took this shot, I ducked! I could feel the tips of the wings fly right over my head.
Beautiful cockateil
It was a really fun day. We all had a blast!

No comments: